Notes from Ms. Liddell
We are off to a WONDERFUL start to the beginning of the year! Here are a few reminders and updates:
- Safety and security is our top priority! Our doors do not open for students to enter until 7:30 a.m. If your child is a walker or car rider who is dropped off before 7:30 a.m., please remind your child to not enter the building before the 7:30 a.m. bell.
- If you have not purchased the grade level t-shirt, planner or paid grade level fees it is not too late. Use this link to purchase these items online
- We cannot wait to see our wonderful parents during lunchtime! We will have our cafeteria open and available for guests starting September 3rd. We are busy learning cafeteria procedures until this time.
- Are you in need of before or after school care? If so, email our Site Coordinator for the after-school program, Quest. She will answer questions or help you get registered.
- Our wonderful PTA has already done so many things to help our school! Please consider joining PTA so they can continue the tradition of supporting the great programs and experiences your child enjoys at Janet Brockett. Click this link to pay PTA dues online
- We are hosting a super FUN and FREE math concert on Friday! We are so excited to provide students with an experience that celebrates learning math in a way that is engaging! Please consider bringing your child to the concert! I promise you they will not be disappointed! A flyer was sent home today with the details and a link for you to visit the group's website.
- Starting Tuesday, 2nd - 4th grade students will utilize their planners to write down the daily learning objective. This will be a great means of communication for you to know what they are learning and doing in class each day.