Few Reminders and Announcements
A few reminders and announcements:
- Reminder that if you come to have lunch with your child, you can only have lunch with your child and cannot bring food for other students. This is a district policy and we want to ensure student safety.
- Reminder that if your child has a fever, they must be fever free for 24 hours without taking Tylenol before they can return. This is the health services practice and we want to ensure we are not spreading illness on campus.
- If your child is a car drop off in the morning, please help us encourage the students to open their door and exit when you reach the sidewalk. You do not need to wait for a staff member to approach the car. This will help speed up the line in the morning.
- February 16 and 19 are student holidays. It will be a four day weekend for Presidents' day.
- We will be having our Science Night on February 29th from 5:30-7:30. We will be sending more information home soon about our science night.
Please call our school at 817-299-6620 if you have any questions.