Notes from Ms. Liddell (week of November 4)
- This week students will not have homework. However, students are encouraged to read, and utilize Education Galaxy and Istation.
- Wednesday, Nov. 6th students will have the opportunity to take holiday pictures (without Santa). Only students who return the payment form will be photographed. Siblings who do not attend Brockett are welcome to join their sibling for the picture.
- PTA is in need of volunteers for the Brockett Buck store on Thursday. Email email@example.com if you are available to volunteer for an hour or more.
- The next PTA meeting is Tuesday, Nov. 12th at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 11th is a school holiday. School will be closed.
- Reminder: Morning drop-off can be a busy time for parents. For the safety of everyone, we ask that all parents utilize the front parking lot only if you walk your child inside of the school. The back driveway is for parents who do not walk their child inside of the school. Thank you for understanding our concern for everyone's safety!